Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Breakfast for Snoozers

Not sure about you, but my main objective on a weekday morning is to get from the warmth and comfort of my bed to my car on the way to school as fast as possible. I know people who get up, linger over making breakfast, work out, shower, do their hair (?!), and only then get in the car to go to work. This has never made sense to me. Why spend all that time doing stuff in the morning when I could be sleeping?!
 
Wake up

Heard that.

I know it's completely inappropriate and that every online article recommends against it, but, I confess, I am a hardcore snoozer. Like 45 minutes of snoozing every morning. It's bad.

Since my goal is to get out of the house before my dog can realize I'm abandoning him for the day and start crying, I need a quick breakfast fix.

While I do tend to go with my trusty friend, Chobani, I also have a new love in my life...her name is Starbucks blueberry oatmeal, and she is beautiful.

Hello, Gorgeous.

Seriously, have y'all tried this? Am I super late to the party about how amazing Starbucks breakfast is? Steel cut oats, blueberries, seeds/nuts, agave syrup...and you didn't hear it from me, but if you ask for a packet of brown sugar, they won't say no. Just sayin'.

Any other recommendations for tasty, healthy, quick breakfast options?

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment