Monday, September 10, 2012

Christmas in September!

My first Birchbox got here! It was like a little mini-Christmas of beauty goodies! Here's what I got in my box (all pictures are of the full-size product, but I got all mini/sample sizes)

I've always been a little wary of stains. I have no idea why, but I sometimes decide that I don't like something (usually food related, but this time not) just because of the way it sounds or how I imagine it will work/not work for me (for example, I don't like scallops...not because I've ever tried them, but because I imagine that they would make me gag for some reason). I always thought stains would be messy and too much color for some reason. I was so wrong. I love this stain...everything they say about that "just finished a cherry popsicle" look is true!

I've been wanting some of these for a while and now I want more! My box came with an orange one just in time for the first Clemson game. It's like they know...

I normally avoid all things Juicy (in my mind, I associate Juicy with butt-writing on sweatpants and Ed Hardy tees), but this actually smells really good. Is there a way to decant this perfume into a bottle that doesn't say Juicy Couture so I can save face but still have this really awesome perfume?

I actually needed shaving cream when I got my Birchbox (again, it's like they know...). Great as far as shaving creams go. I'll definitely use up my sample, but I don't know if this teacher's salary can support a $20 shaving cream habit.
I feel about this razor pretty much the same as I feel about the shaving cream. Great as far as razors go, (and I might keep using it because it came with a coupon for more cartridges) but it's a little expensive for a razor. That being said, it is a sharp knife that I choose to slide along my legs twice a week, so maybe I shouldn't spare expense on that?

I'm not sure if I'll detail what I get every month (unless you want to hear about it?) unless it's really exciting/life-changing. Thoughts?

xoxo,

E


No comments:

Post a Comment