Wednesday, September 12, 2012

PBJ Cookies

Whether you like it crusts off or on, the PBJ always seems to signal Back to School time. Personally, I love a chewy, soft bread with crunchy peanut butter and lots of strawberry jelly. Maybe toasted potato bread if I'm feeling feisty.

What better way to celebrate the return of school (and football, duh) by making peanut butter and jelly cookies?? I used this recipe (if you haven't checked out this blog, you are seriously missing out on some awesome dessert recipes), and they are seriously delicious! Make these for an after-school snack asap, please :)

Please excuse the fuzzy iPhone pictures...maybe someday I'll get a fancy-schmancy blog camera...


Slicing the peanut butter cookie "loaf"

Cute little cookie slices

Baked peanut butter "breads" awaiting the strawberry jelly

Up close and personal oozy jelly yumminess

I made these for our tailgate this past weekend. If you like PBJs, I promise you will LOVE these!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment