Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Anybody Out There?

Well hello again bloggy-world! I feel like I'm crawling out from under a rock blinking at the bright lights. Yes, it been about three months since I last blogged...now it's starting to feel like confession. I was feeling a little uninspired, so I took a break.

As I always do when looking for blog inspiration, I turned to my nugget-turned-supermodel (in his mind at least), Gatsby. We ventured up to the Great White North Northern Virginia for "spring" break last week and were snowed in, y'all! Seriously, there were like 2343972 inches of snow. Gatsby trekked through the tundra while my aunt and I watched an embarrassing amount of coverage of the Jodi Arias trial (right?!)

Blazing an intrepid nugget trail

Sniffing around

When you're about six inches tall, climbing out of five inches of snow can be tough.

Seriously, though, thank you to my aunts for a fabulous week...it was just what the doctor ordered! Gatsby and I can't wait to come back!

And to the three of you (my aunts and mom) who read this...I'm back!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment