Friday, March 15, 2013

Buy this now.

Actually don't...actually do. I consider myself pretty highly evolved, but I am only a little ashamed to admit that I could live solely on pepperoni pizza and ice cream for the rest of my life. Granted, it would probably be a short life plagued with any number of health issues, but I could do it nonetheless.

One of my favorite jobs I've had was working in a local ice cream shop in high school. I could sample all of the ice cream and make mini-milkshakes to my heart's content! Heaven! My high school metabolism and active membership on the swimming and lacrosse team also combined to ensure I didn't weigh 400 pounds. Double heaven!!


I've heard of the splendor of Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream (of course they came to Nashville after I moved away), but hadn't had the opportunity to try it. But as I wandered the aisles of my local Fresh Market yesterday, I found several pints for $10.99...yep, $10.99 for a pint of frozen yogurt. I consider quality frozen yogurt an investment, so of course I went for it.


But, oh that frozen yogurt...I ate half a pint before looking up. I got the lemon blueberry flavor, and oh my gahhhhhh. It was creamy and tart and sweet, but not too sweet, and yummmm. Just take it from me and set up a date with a pint of this bad boy.

Happy Friday!

xoxo,

E

ps: I was not paid in any way to do this post, but if anyone wanted to send me a case of the entire frozen yogurt collection, I would give you many hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment