Friday, February 28, 2014

Spring Break!? + Hurricane Cocktails!

My school's spring break starts at 3:05 this afternoon! Well, it starts a little earlier for me and my nugget since we'll be flying to the tropical island of...Delaware. Don't worry, I've got my sunscreen packed.

For some reason, our spring break is always weirdly early, but I'll take it! February is a loooong month for a teacher, despite it actually having fewer days, so ending it with a break is a happy thing.

My kids are finishing a project today, so Gatsby and I are just waiting patiently for our flight!

Sexy backdrop brought to you by my classroom

I'm so excited to see family that I don't get to see that often! I get to see my brother play lacrosse (Go Blue Hens!) and get to spend a few days with my aunts! We've already planned an Oscars party and a Mardi Gras party is in the works...yeah, I'm not too upset about not seeing any beaches during my "spring" (winter) break.

For those of you not being affected by the polar vortex (which is totally an awesome band name...), or for those of you who are over being affected by the polar vortex...here is a hurricane cocktail for your enjoyment! Laissez les bon temps rouler!

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment