Thursday, April 3, 2014

Passport Photos

Yesterday I had to renew my passport for a few trips I'm taking soon. Forget about how annoying it is to make sure you have every form of identification and have filled everything out correctly...let's talk passport photos!

"Wow, I really love how I look in my passport photo"...said no one ever. It's like they want us to go to other countries and have everyone think that Americans are ugly.

In the interest of full disclosure, here's mine:

Not terrible (you should see the picture I took when I was 16...yikes), but I'm definitely wishing I wore a not-beige cardigan (I'm not naked! I swear!). I actually had a really cute blue dress on, but you obviously can't see that. I could also use an oil blotter or two.

After seeing my ok-ish picture, I had to find out if there was anyone out there with an actually good passport picture. I think you might recognize a few of these faces...

Famous Peoples Passports: The Kennedys 

Famous Peoples Passports: Alfred Hitchcock 

 

Of course JFK, Jackie O, Hitchcock, and Marilyn put us all to shame...shouldn't be a surprise.

Here's an article on how to take a good passport photo. Remember, you're stuck with that picture for TEN YEARS! (Did I mention that I'm definitely wearing clothes in my photo??)

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment