Monday, April 28, 2014

The Only Reason I Would Take Up Cross Stitch

I was scrolling through my "Smile" board on Pinterest the other day, and, among many pictures of puppies and bunnies, I found this gem:
boogidy beat 
(Insert crying-from-laughing emojis here)
So many more awesome hip-hop cross stitches here.

I love the idea of this hanging in a powder room. Like, you have a guest over, and they're in the powder room, and they're all like, "oh cute, a handmade cross stitch, I bet her mom made this for...wait, what?"

I'm not much of a cross stitcher, but after doing my research, I've realized it's so easy for you to have your very own hip hop cross stitch! It should have been obvious all along that Etsy would have an interesting amount of hip hop cross stitch available. Check it out. I'm gonna need one of these ASAP.

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment