Monday, November 19, 2012

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a busy, but fun, one. Engagement party for friends, a Clemson win, brunch on Sunday...doesn't get much better in my book! Of course, we're doing it all over again in a few days when Clemson plays South Carolina!

The Clemson-South Carolina game will be our first (and only) home game at night this year. When I was shivering on Saturday night, I began to think about my outfit for a week later, when the game wouldn't even be starting until 7:00! I'm originally from Florida, so temperatures under 55 degrees still send my teeth a-chattering.

On my wishlist for next week...

Gloves like these:


A scarf like this:


In a perfect world, earmuffs like these:


Santa, if you're listening, I'd love an early visit. Help a chilly girl out!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment