Thursday, March 27, 2014

Alcove Beds

I've always loved finding a cozy spot to curl up. I remember when I was little and we would watch movies as a family, I would gather all the blankets and pillows I could find to make a "nest" on the floor. I loved feeling like a little bird in my nest, so comfy and nestled in.

Alcove beds are like a grown-up nest! Aren't these just the coziest spots you could think of? They're just waiting for a cup of tea and a good book.


cozy alcove bed 
I love the cottage feel. I want to sleep there and have someone read me a bedtime story!

best alcove beds (5) 
 A more modern take. It needs a blanket, but otherwise it's the perfect place for a cat nap...I bet it even gets sun!

best alcove beds (7) 
This makes me think of Marie Antoinette. Fabric on walls is so decadent (mental note: put fabric on the walls!)

There are many more of these beauties here. Don't you want an alcove bed?! I'm off to make a nest...

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment