Monday, March 24, 2014

Family Weekend

I took a long weekend this past weekend to go on a road trip with my mom to visit family in northern Virginia and see my little brother's lacrosse game. It was a quick trip, but I loved being able to see so many people I love! 


 
We had to make a pitstop at South of the Border outside of Florence, SC where we met up. That place is so hilarious! Have you ever been?


The highlight of the weekend was watching my little brother's game! It didn't go the way we would have preferred, but I love watching him play! Go Blue Hens!


My mom and I were in the car for around 16 hours this weekend (we joke that my mom missed her calling as a long-haul trucker)...between talking, laughing, and singing, there was never a dull moment. As you can see, even Gatsby was a road warrior!

We also got to see my aunt, uncle, cousins, and their families, which never happens enough. Such a great weekend!

xoxo,
E


No comments:

Post a Comment