Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Work It

When I work out, I mostly enjoy taking classes since someone telling me what to do forces me to slack off a little less. If I'm not taking a class, I prefer walking outside or spending some time on the elliptical listening to music that makes it easier to up the pace a bit.

Please tell me you remember this lady.

Here are a few songs that are currently on my happy workout playlist...
1.) "Happy" by Pharell Williams
2.) "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody" by Fergie, Q-Tip, and GoonRock
3.) "Follow Your Arrow", Kasey Musgraves
4.) Various Glee Songs, but mostly this, this, and this (I can't pass up a good cover, especially if it's a cappella)
5.) "Kiss You", One Direction
6.) "Loca", Shakira
7.) "Love Shack", B-52's

OK, so I have the music taste of a 13-year-old girl. But you have to admit that a smile-inducing song makes a workout go a little faster!

Happy listening!

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment