Monday, March 31, 2014

Cooking Single

Cooking is one of my favorite hobbies. Really, it's like therapy. There are days I get home from school and working out at around 6:30 and happily spend the next three hours dancing to music and cooking for the week. My New Years resolution was to make a new recipe every week, and I've done pretty well so far!

On a related note, one of my many billion dollar ideas (trust me, they're real), is the concept of a single person's grocery store. Everything would be packaged with the single person in mind. How amazing would that be? One of my main gripes about cooking real food for myself is that so many recipes make family sized portions and then I end up eating chili for six days straight. I'm pretty good at halving or even quartering recipes, but then you go to buy the ingredients and you have to buy ten tortillas! What normal person doesn't make unnecessary quesadillas when confronted with extra tortillas?! A single person's grocery store has legs, I'm telling you...

Getting back on topic: look at this amazing product that seems to have been invented especially for single people! Three section lasagna pan! Brilliant!!

 
 
Just think about the possibilities...everyone could have the crunchy end piece of lasagna, you could roast veggies in one section and a chicken breast in another, you could do veggie lasagna in one and a meat one in another, AND still roast veggies in the third section! I put my pans through a lot; this one would be an amazing, and much-used addition. I might need two.

How would you use this product? I seriously think I could use it every day.

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment