Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesdays

Do you have a least favorite day of the week? I can find something good about every day of the week except for Tuesday. It's just so...Tuesday. It's not the beginning of a fresh, new week, but you're still closer to last weekend then you are this weekend. Hmph.

I'm not alone in this feeling. Google "Tuesdays are the worst" and do an image search. Hilarious. 
 


If you have a case of the Tuesdays, here's a picture that should bring a smile to your face:

These clothes smell clean. Here, let me fix that.

Gatsby is rocking a little bit of a dog-lion mane right now. I swear his eyes are still under there. He hasn't been bumping into walls, so I guess he can still see somehow. Echolocation, maybe? Don't worry, PETA, the grooming sesh is already booked.

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment