Friday, May 16, 2014

Gatsby Hates Baths

You know how Gremlins get when they get wet? That's a little like it is when it's bath time for Gatsby. My sweet nugget has many wonderful qualities, but affinity for water isn't one of them.

These bath time pictures, captioned with what I can only guess are his thoughts, are just too hilarious not to share.

"Wait, what. You know I hate baths. Stop this now."

 "Oh wow, this water's really wet. Can we be done yet?"

 "Are you taking pictures of this? I'm totally going to pee in your closet."

 "You're so lucky Grandma's holding me back right now. How is anyone supposed to take me seriously when I look like something that got stuck in the drain?"

 
"We are still not on speaking terms. But, yes, you can continue blow drying me."

What Gatsby lacks in size and ability to swim, he more than makes up for in attitude. 

Happy weekend!

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment