Friday, May 23, 2014

Meryl and Maks

If you watch Dancing with the Stars, then you know what I'm talking about here. James and Peta may have been the talk of the show for most of the season, but I was so interested in Meryl and Maks! The finale was days ago, and I'm still thinking about them!
 
I want them to be a couple SO BADLY.


I realize it's completely silly to be this interested in the lives of these people I've never met and will never meet, but I would seriously be so mad if it turned out that they weren't dating.


 
Ugh, just make out/get married/have a million babies already.
 
Anyways, that's it. Just my celebrity couple obsession. Not gonna lie, I google "are Meryl and Maks dating" multiple times a day, hoping to see a credible source that says they are. It's getting a little inappropriate.

Happy weekend!

xoxo,
E

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha I have done the same thing :) Right there with you!

    ReplyDelete