Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Happies: Gratuitous Nugget Photo Edition

Happy Friday! I've been out of town the majority of the week at a teacher conference, and I have to say it came at the perfect time. I've done a whole lot of nothing rejuvenating this summer, so this was the thing to get my butt in gear for planning for the new year. 

But, because of said conference and the arrival of this behemoth in my driveway in the next few hours, I haven't really had the chance to take a whole lot of pictures of things that make me happy this week. What's a girl in search of happies to do? Well, duh...rely on the happiest of happies...my sweet nugget. The BF watched Gatsby this week while I was gone (I got him a new bad ass harness and leash set for the occasion...Gatsby, not the BF, don't be weird), and he sent me lots of photos.

Sleepy boy


Clearly, we're a big fan of the over-the-shoulder look.

I know I'm a crazy dog lady, and the first step is admitting it, right?

Have a happy weekend!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment