Thursday, July 26, 2012

USA! USA! USA!

Guys, the Olympics start (starts?) this week. I LOVE watching the Olympics, especially swimming, track and field, and gymnastics (which I'm pretty sure are almost everyone's basic faves).

I may not be an Olympic athlete, but it doesn't mean I can't look like one, right? OK, it probably absolutely means I can't look like one, but anywho, there is some seriously fun Olympics fashion circulating now that would be PERFECT for drinking an American beer on the couch while watching super humans swimming their hineys off.





The top three shirts/tanks are all from Gap's Olympic vintage T collection. My favorite is the blue one! I like to envision myself wearing the tank top on the bottom while cycling for Team USA in spinning class at the gym. Even better? All of the above options are $30 or less! Really want to show your Olympic pride? Karl Lagerfeld is debuting an Olympic-inspired collection this week...preview here. We're #1!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment