Thursday, July 19, 2012

"If This Isn't Nice, I Don't Know What Is"


Summer is coming to a close pretty soon for this teacher. I'm moving to a new school this year and am more than a little nervous about planning and delivering the best I can for my new kids. Sometimes (OK, a lot of times), I can let this nervousness and stress get in the way of enjoying the abundance of happies around me. Hopefully, this blog will serve as a reminder to me (and anyone who stumbles across it) that there are a lot of things to be happy about. Personally, I am choosing to focus on the fact that I am drinking my second iced coffee and playing fetch with my dog while watching Burn Notice reruns right now instead of...well...a lot of other things.

If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.

xoxo,

E



No comments:

Post a Comment