Friday, October 12, 2012

Cozy in Madewell

Happy Friday, happies! I hope you have a fabulous weekend planned! I'm getting excited about a relaxing weekend here in Greenville after my world-traveler weekend trip to Delaware with the fam last weekend. 

In my last Birchbox, I got an exciting coupon to Madewell. I went with two sweaters to add to my collection. I didn't have any non-print sweaters in my collection prior to this. (I know, right?) These two are perfect for school or even a casual night out. Now that I own (yeep! love new things!) both, I would recommend going down a size from their size charts; I had to exchange both. Fortunately, Madewell has crazy fast (free right now!) shipping!

I didn't realize this when I ordered it, but the bows on this sweater are striped light and dark orange. Still love it, just good to know.



Have a very happy weekend!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment