Monday, October 15, 2012

Some Rules Are Made to Be Broken

Happy Monday! I hope you had a fantastic weekend! I got the relaxing weekend I needed: slept in, ate Mexican food for dinner, watched the premiere of The Walking Dead (!)...and went to the annual festival in downtown Greenville, Fall for Greenville. We are entering this amazing time of year when the sun still shines, but the air is brisk. You know, those days when you blast the heat in your car in the morning and the a/c in the afternoon.

Outfits ran the gamut from cozy turtlenecks, boots, and jeans to one-shoulder dresses with sandals. I went with a navy long-sleeved shirt, a patterned infinity scarf, flip flops, and...white shorts. Yes, it is after Labor Day, and I wore white shorts.

Ever-glamorous bathroom pic.

More glamorous bathroom pics, this time with dog food/water in the background to enhance the composition.

When it comes to fashion rules, I feel like No White After Labor Day is one that is made to be broken. I was perfectly comfortable all day, and, I think, the color combination made a nod towards fall without jumping in with both feet.

Does this face looks like it cares about fashion rules?

Have a happy week!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment