Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Something Wicked This Way Comes

I don't have any children (of the human variety, calm down, Gatsby) and haven't really anticipated any trick or treaters for the past couple years, so decorating for Halloween the old fashioned way has never really held too much appeal for me. Nope, no pumpkin guts and fake spider webs for this girl.

But D.L. & Co has me singing a different tune this year. Their wares are a little on the pricey side for seasonal stuff, but just think of all the deliciously evil fun you could have with these:

How much tastier would Halloween candy be on these scary guys? I'm picturing dressed-up Halloween themed petit fours paired with, what else?, a glass of (blood) red wine.

Invite everyone to your Halloween party with the coolest stationery I've ever seen.

A collection of these on your entryway table or bookshelf set a playfully scary tone. To burn or not to burn?

Normally, this would look like a cool apple shaped candle. But this time of year, all I can think about is Snow White and the Wicked Witch. What do you think poisoned apple smells like?

What are you doing to spookify your space this year?
 
xoxo,

E

PS: No, D.L. & Co did not sponsor this post...I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment