Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What to Wear Where: Halloween Edition

Happy early Halloween! Today's What to Wear Where theme is Halloween, and I have a confession. Halloween costumes aren't really *my thing*. I'm always impressed when people come up with creative, theme-y costumes, but I always get costume-block when it comes down to thinking of something. So, instead of anything costume-y, I thought I'd go with what I'd like to wear while sipping a hot chocolate on the couch with a blanket and waiting for trick-or-treaters to come a-knockin'.

Elbow patches. 'Nuf said.


Pretty little lacy cami peeking through the holes in the chunky sweater makes things a little more delicate.

Ruffled Foldover Legging, $68
Again, I am a member of team leggings-as-pants. Ruffles and the foldover add interest.

Dainty pink slippers are good for one thing: walking from the kitchen to the couch with handfuls of (calorie-free) candy. Yes, many people don't know it, but candy is actually all calorie-free on October 31st every year.

whattowearwherebutton.jpg

I know this isn't the most "fashionable" outfit in the world, but if you try to tell me you wouldn't want to lounge in this tomorrow evening instead of being out in Sandy-pocalypse, I will call you a liar.

Happy Halloween, happies! Be safe and get lots of candy!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment