Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What to Wear Where: Arts Night Out

This week's What to Wear Where theme is Arts Night Out. Having never been to anything that could be considered an "arts night out", I'm flying slightly blind on this one. I just tried to envision what I'd like to be wearing while sipping red wine in a large room with treated concrete floors (don't all art galleries have those?).

This picture does not do this top justice. This also comes in black with white dots. When in doubt, sparkle on.


I know not everyone is on Team Leggings-as-Pants. I think they are a comfy alternative to jeans that look great with heels and boots.


I like these platform wedges over traditional pumps to impress the cool, artsy set.


A neon pop of color, plus the suede adds some interesting texture.

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo,

E

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the pop of teal against the polka dots. You are right about the floors. They are pretty but a public hazards after a few people spill their wine. Thanks for participating! I always love your outfit ideas.

    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sequin polka dot top! And I agree, when in doubt sparkle on! I also may need to buy those leggings. I used to have some similar ones from J Crew and can't find them anywhere! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OBSESSED with that top! And, the clutch is perfect with it! Ooh, la, la!

    :) Maigen
    laconceptiondesfemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally agree! sequins! sparkles!! they totally make an outfit!

    phiphi's blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. That polka dot top is calling my name! Love the pop of teal! Great look!

    xoxo
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete