Monday, October 8, 2012

What did Delaware?

I don't know, Alaska! I know it's a little early in the week for cheesy state humor, but I'm hoping it somewhat makes up for my MIA status since last week. The reason for my absence was a trip to visit my little brother at the University of Delaware! He's a freshman and plays on the lacrosse team...it was fun to see him (and the rest of my family) in his new element!


A big blue hen in one of the athletic buildings...intimidating, right?

My brothers and I in front of middle bro's locker. It was cool to see the locker room, but cracking a smile was a little tough. Sweaty boys =  STINKY locker room!

Defensive players huddling during the fall scrimmage. My brother is the goalie. When they huddled, it looked like they were hugging each other...so cute! My mom and I kept trying to catch them in the huddle, but they usually broke apart too soon. This fuzzy one was the best we could get.


Brothers and I after the scrimmage. They're bigger than me now!

One of the best parts of the trip: U Dairy Ice Cream! Ice cream made from the University's dairy cows...I went with Holy Fluffernutter (peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, chocolate chips). Dee-lish!

Have a happy week!

xoxo,

E





No comments:

Post a Comment