Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What to Wear Where: Pumpkin Patch

Hi there! Forever29 is hosting this week's What to Wear Where, and it's a cute one! What says fall more than a trip to the pumpkin patch?? I have my own thoughts about pumpkin decorating (Just Say No to Pumpkin Guts), but that doesn't mean I'd pass up an opportunity to get cute pictures amid the pumpkins!

Here are my thoughts for this week's theme:





I capital-L-love this outfit! It's so simple, yet pulled together. Cute, but not too fussy. What are you wearing to the pumpkin patch this year? I don't know that I'll be carving a pumpkin, but I've been thinking of pulling together a pumpkin painting party...a little less pumpkin guts, a little more glitter. Just my style :)

xoxo,

E




3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Also, there are so many ways to decorate a pumpkin sans pumpkin guts :) I like the glitter and chevron pumpkins that you find on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classic look! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that's a very pretty getup for the patch! I'm a big fan of the Peter Pan collar comeback, so I particularly like that detail here.

    ReplyDelete