Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Madewell Craving

When I opened my September Birchbox (more on that later), I was excited to not only find lots of mini-beauty pretties, but also this lovely...

A $25 off coupon to Madewell! Yeep!

I am obviously going to be using this to jump start my fall wardrobe because GUYS I GET PAID NEXT TUESDAY. Sorry, did that sound a little loud? It was meant to. I've got a few days to plan out my purchase as aided by this little happy. Here are some of my thoughts...

OK, so maybe I won't be investing in this over-budget lovely. But, c'mon, how could you not want this awesome fall dress in your closet?? Leather + Burgundy = Love

I've said before that fall is awesome not only for that burning smell and crisp weather that makes for awesome hair, but also for allowing you to play with textures in a way that summer just doesn't encourage. The dress needs to stop it with the nipped in waist, lace, inky yumminess.

Long-sleeved dresses are a no-brainer for fall. (But, can we Just Say No to the knee-sock-with-ankle-strap-shoes thing? Sorry, I'm not sorry.) I really like this color for some reason...it's beige without being so beige-y. That's a thing.

I deeply enjoy this sweater. The orange and grey combo is unexpected, and the over-sized fit makes me want to throw it on for either a walk in the park on a crisp day or a night in with wine and friends. Unexpected yet versatile is always on point in my book.

I'll take one of each please. Happy hump day!

xoxo,

E


No comments:

Post a Comment