Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What to Wear Where: Girls' Night Out

I'm really enjoying coming up with outfits for I Pick Pretty's weekly What to Wear Where parties. I've mentioned it briefly before, but I'm in a bit of a dry period as far as money goes (started a new school this year and don't get a paycheck until end of September...yup, no paycheck from end of June to end of September...), so clothes shopping has dropped way down on the priority list. Online window shopping has created quite the wishlist, but that's all I'm allowing myself right now. Apparently when you're a self-sufficient adult, it's more important to pay your bills than stock up on your fall transition wardrobe...who knew?

Anyways, this week's theme is Girls' Night Out. I can't think of a better reason to throw on a bright dress and platform pumps than a night out with the girls.



Robert Rodriquez Lace Shift Dress, $398
Such a pretty color...and lace is a ladylike way to offset the short hemline.

These give great height, and the beige color makes your legs look super long.

What in the what?? This bracelet is off-the-chain. Pricey, though.


I love online window shopping, but I usually find covetable things that are way out of my price range, like the lovelies in this outfit. I would have to find similar items to these, since, while lovely, are maybe not worth forking over two months' rent.

xoxo,

E









1 comment:

  1. As usual, I love this - that green with the gold is so elegant. Oh, to have the budget to keep up with our excellent taste :-)!

    ReplyDelete