Friday, September 7, 2012

Tufted Headboard Lust

When I moved out of my first Nashville apartment (I've lived in a different apartment/house every year since for the last 5 years...I've gotten pretty good at packing my life), I had to leave behind a white wicker headboard that matched my bedside tables. Well, "left behind in frustration after it wouldn't cram in my VW Bug" may be more appropriate phrasing than "had to leave behind".

Anywho, ever since I've lusted after tufted headboards. They just bring such an elegant cushiness (that's a thing) to a bedroom. I would feel very refined resting my head against one while reading InStyle magazine something by Tolstoy. They are plenty expensive from what I've seen, but there are also plenty of DIYs online...maybe one day I can sweet talk the bf into building me one.








Love them all! I may need a nap after ogling all that elegant cushiness (I said it's a thing).

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment