Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Call Me

How many of you are now singing the Blondie song in your head? You're welcome. If you're in search of happy on this lovely hump day, Debbie Harry has to be at least part of the answer.

Anyways, in addition to the awesome 80s, I'm also thinking about my favorite accessory, my iPhone. Since this is one of the few things that is always with me, I think it deserves to be pretty. Here are some options that would make me seriously happy to answer a phone call.



 These top three are all by Rebecca Minkoff and are currently on sale at Gilt Groupe. Not a member? Click here for an invite.

Love the pattern and muted colors. This Etsy shop has lots of other fun and different phone cases and camera straps.

What a glamorous way to answer a call or text.

When you think about it, it makes a lot of sense to pay attention to how your every day items make you feel. I know I tend to spend a lot of money on special things, like a dress I'll wear to one event, but I don't pay as much attention to things I use, wear, or carry every day. These pretty phone cases are an everyday way to get your dose of happy!

xoxo,

E


No comments:

Post a Comment