Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Happies

Happy Friday! Here are some things that made me smile this week...

A love-ly coffee mug that holds a LOT of coffee.

Summery cups holding possibly my new favorite Gatorade flavor: Lime Cucumber. Delaware stuff is quickly eclipsing the Clemson stuff in my parents' house...oldest little bro ships out in two and half weeks. (Shout out to CM!)

Last weekend was tax-free weekend in Jacksonville, so my youngest brother and I hit the outlet malls. I came away with your typical teacher finds (cardigans and black pants), but also found these lovelies for a way discounted price. The pictures don't do them justice. I'm thinking the lace dress might be the key part of my first football outfit this season?

One of my buy one, get one sweatshirts from the Vans outlet. I guess Vans sweatshirt purchases are what happens when you shop with your 15-year-old brother? (Shout-out to CJ!)

Not a happy nugget: Gatsby had to be leashed to ensure he didn't terrorize the repair guy who came over on Wednesday. He was eventually content to bark and growl from the comfort of the recliner.

Have a happy weekend! Mine will be spent hanging out with my dad in Greenville, loading up on produce at the farmer's market, and organizing my NEW apartment!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment