Monday, August 27, 2012

Greek Yogurt Pops

Containers of ice cream are not safe in my freezer. I often buy ice cream and end up eating it way too quickly so that it is out of the house (and yes, I realize this makes no sense). I need pre-portioned frozen treats that I don't have to feel bad about eating.

Enter Greek yogurt pops! These things are SO easy and SO good! I may or may not eat a few for breakfast on non-school days. The recipe is way easy, and I don't really measure any of my ingredients, per se. Just a bunch of berries, plain greek yogurt, and honey mixed together and spooned into a popsicle mold. I would just recommend adding more honey than you normally would...it is a dessert, after all.




Yum! A frozen treat you don't have to feel guilty about afterward!!

Happy eating!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment