Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Happies

Happy Friday!

Well, summer break officially ends today. I am really looking forward to getting back to a routine and am excited to get to know my new team. It's also my blog month-a-versary (that's a thing right?)! It's been so fun to have an outlet for all the pretty things that inspire me...thanks for reading!

Inspired by my recent move, (and by the fact that I've been cooped up for the past few days organizing things) here are some things that are making me happy this week...

This coffee table is amazing and is exactly what my living room needs to be complete. Bonus--the top comes off for awesome storage!! Coffee table fairy, are you listening?

My "dressing table" (aka Target desk) that is slowly coming together. I just need fresh flowers for the table and embellished tea lights or votives for the shelves flanking my jewelry organizer.

A teacup that belonged to my Noni on my mom's side. She also had beautiful delicate china with roses on it (Her name was Rosemarie) that now resides in my mom's dining room hutch.

A pretty glass vase of seashells from my hometown. My mom scooped up a bunch and sent them up with my dad...I love the reminder of home right next to the couch! It doesn't hurt that they pick up a lot of the colors in my apartment.

Have a happy weekend! I'm excited to go to lunch with a teacher friend from last year and finally get some a lot of school work done (you know...since school starts in 11 days...I should probably get on that...).

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment