Tuesday, August 14, 2012

You Should Know...

Moving always puts me in the home decor shopping mood. Well, mood may be a slight understatement. I've been stalking design and DIY blogs and websites for months and now have enough stuff on my wish list to fill several houses for several thousand dollars. What can I say, I've got expensive good taste. Unfortunately, given that I don't receive my first paycheck from my new school for a month and a half (hello, Cup of Noodles), most of my dream projects and buys will have to be put on hold for the time being.

BUT, a girl can dream, right? Which is why I just HAVE to share the website shop Furbish. They have home stuff, furniture, vintage stuff, and jewelry. I seriously spent an hour and a half on this site last night after stumbling upon it...and...I want it all. Here are just a few finds that are just a little too fabulous:

Love this for cocktail hour on the porch.

While I'm not a hunter, I'm loving this rustic-with-a-wink look for a little bit of country in the city.

A classic piece with a color that doesn't take itself too seriously.

My jaw literally dropped when I saw this amazing piece. It's listed under the "one-of-a-kind" section on the site. I'll say.

These would be the perfect touch to sweeten up a look.


I think what I love most about all these pieces is that they look like they could all be found in the back corner of a thrift or vintage store. They have the look of being a "find" without having to dig through sometimes allergy-inducing vintage stores. I'll take one of each please!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment