Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Happies

Happy Friday! I hope you all have fabulous weekends planned! I'm excited to go to the farmer's market to stock up on yummy produce and to one of my best friend's wedding shower, but will otherwise probably be pretty laid back, as school is starting FOR REAL on Monday. Here are some things that are making me smile...

The new 652-page InStyle fall issue. O EM GEE. I'm not the biggest JLo fan, but something tells me with over 650 pages of lovelies, I won't really mind...reading this will be my reward for when I actually get my first unit planned...

Gatsby's precious face when I told him I would be going back to school next week. Just kidding, but I imagine he's thinking, "wait, so we can't play all day anymore?"

This pretty freebie that will definitely find a place in my classroom this year. As a classroom teacher, I support all of these statements!

Happy Friday! See you next week!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment